Pages

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Chucks n stuff.

White chucks and ripped jeans. Can I be any more of a trend setter follower? What can I say, I like trendy things. I digress.

I've always had an office job with a pretty strict dress code. This didn't scream creative outlet by any means. Now that I have the liberty to work from home, I find myself leaning towards a more business casual without the business look.

I got these jeans at the Gap for 30$ (they were half PRICE!!) and these converse at Footlocker. Apparently they sell really fast (again, I liked trendy things, ugh) so I had to buy the display pair for 50$ (originally 59.99 + tax). Can you say additional discount? Yes please.


Now I will hide my wallet for the next few days. Thanks for the Easter present, Mr. Bunny (aka mom).

No comments:

Post a Comment