Pages

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Two $ Manicures.

I've been getting my nails done for about three months now. I like getting pampered, it's no secret, but I feel this was getting a little excessive. I was getting them filled every two weeks and it was costing me almost 50$ everytime (I'm a snob and only wanted the OPI gel colors) not to mention having to put in a whole new set once a month. It's a lot. Thankfully, Saint Vanessa had a solution for me: Walmart. 



I've started buying these kits for about 8$. Talk about a life changing experience.



You simply glue the nail on, file them to the shape you want, and add about two coats of your polish of choice. Voila, you're done. They last about a week although you may have to glue a few back on but it's EZ. I even reuse them sometimes. All in all it's probably costing you 2$ for the whole manicure. Here are a few of my most recent manicures.





RIGHT?



No comments:

Post a Comment